Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just thoughts...

I love the blogging world. I love the feeling of being connected and somehow in touch, by the pictures and thoughts that we all post on these pages. I am amazed at the talents which so many people display on the pages of a blog. I am continually surprised at the revelations and insight a blog provides about those whom are writing it. Blogs come in many shapes, sizes, and forms...I never seem to tire of reading blogs, I always feel enriched from the experience...and YES I am a blog stalker....I am one of those who will check my blog friends and then read through the blogs on your list...I don't do it to be nosy really, I do it more because I love the fresh perspective it provides to me. I love it for the exposure to so much out there that I don't know about...I am a very literal person and I am quite content doing things all the same way...all the time...It is good to have change and to be open to ideas that force us to evaluate where we are and where we are going...
For quite some time now, I have struggled posting on my family blog. I often have thoughts or reactions to life's daily windows, but somehow posting my personal thoughts always seems to me to be a little inappropriate for my family blog. Why this is...I don't know...I think mainly part of my brain wants to keep my little family connected to our friends and family out there...but I don't want to monopolize our "family" with just my own thoughts...hence the start of something new...I have quite a few closet personalities that seem to come out from time to time. Even when I think I know where I am going, I frequently end up somewhere else and usually that is okay with me. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up! I love so many things, I don't want to have to pick just one. In a nutshell, I have started this blog just to post my random thoughts come what may...I invite you to join the journey...

3 comments:

Claudine said...

How cool!! I love your background too.

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

LOVE IT!! What a cool idea and I am anxiously awaiting the next installment of this realm of Vicki unplugged. :)

Robyn said...

I love random thoughts...especially yours. Looking forward to them!