Sunday, December 5, 2010

voice activation....

I find myself often wishing for a voice activated recorder. It seems I do my best thinking when I am alone, which usually only occurs on my way to and from work, or when I am in the shower. I am a person who LOVES my personal space. I don't need someone near me every minute and yet I am constantly surrounded by someone. Anyway I digress.....When alone with my thoughts I frequently find myself thinking...Oh! I need to write about that...or what the heck??? Do people know this is happening??? I need to inform them...(Why I have the need to keep the world informed on what I think are the injustices of life is a topic to be discussed at a later date...maybe someday in therapy...) Anyway...my indignation usually turns into memory loss by the time I find time to be alone at the computer...As I sit down at the keyboard, my "hot" topic has disappeared and I can't remember what I was so passionate about, that I had to "put it on the blog"... The other day for example, as I watched the 9 millionth car, cut in front of someone in traffic, I had written an entire blog on the subject of line cutters, my outloud grumblings only to be interrupted by my outloud desires to have a dang recorder that would just start when I say "Recorder, start please...." (Mr. Scott where are you????) By the time I got home and found time to do a new post...the only thought I had, was how lame! I am so sure someone wants to read about line cutters, and what the heck was I going on about anyway? So! The moral of the story is...my blog posts are often spared the the musings of my overworked mind on the injustice to be found in the world. Somday maybe I can say..."Recorder...start please...and possibly it will come at a time, when there is something worth remembering...

No comments: