Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rain, Rain...

It's Raining...It's pouring...the old man is snoring...Do you wonder how some things never leave your memory??? I don't ever remember the rain coming without rushing up to my neighbors house pelting out that song at the top of my lungs! Nothing could thrill Brad and I more than riding our bikes in the rain. We loved it...there was a HUGE puddle in the pasture next to our house and we couldn't wait for the rain to ride our bikes through the hole! Pure bliss...I can't imagine that we were not soaked through and through but I never remember the wet, I just remember begging my mom to let me out in it...Living here in the desert we don't frequently get rain, and when we do my children act just like I used to...They love to go outside and act crazy! I can't say I blame them, I feel the need to act that way my self. There is something so refreshing and cleansing about the rain! My biggest problem with the rain now, is that it doesn't come often enough or last long enough! Somedays it is the little things that make everything right in the world...Today...the thunderstorm that brought us some rain for most of the day! Heaven on Earth...

No comments: